The Cabo Pool Float is the perfect product for anyone who wants to spend more time outdoors this summer. This innovative beanbag float represents the evolution of our previous Montego design, with this product featuring the same mix of practical comfort and colorful style. The Cabo Pool Float is perfect in or out of the water, helping you to relax around the pool or spend quality time getting wet. Here at Boss Bean Bags, we create beanbag solutions that add a sense of fun and relaxation to your lifestyle.
Color and style
The Cabo Pool Float is made in a wide range of colors and designed to match your existing outdoor and poolside furniture. Whether you want a stylish modern look or a vibrant appearance that matches its native aqua environment, we have the perfect solution for you. This pool bean bag is available in light gray, charcoal, pacific blue, coral and turquoise. For the ultimate in outdoor relaxation, you can easily mix and match multiple beanbag floats in one color or many. The Cabo Pool Float is ideal for residential or commercial applications, and has proved to be a big hit with hotels and resorts around the world.
These bean bags are made with high-quality materials that have been designed to stand the tests of time. The 100% Olefin cover is soft enough to use in or out of the water. The Cabo doubling as a conventional indoor beanbag during the winter or in the evenings. The inclusion of a texlin drain fabric makes it much more durable, either in salt or chlorinated water. This specially made drain fabric allows for quick and easy drying and maximum airflow in all conditions.
The Cabo Pool Float has been antimicrobial treated and features sun and fade protection. 200L of beans are recommended for the desired capacity. This pool bean bag also includes trusted YKK safety zippers, an easy to use filling chute, and an accessible steel eyelet to allow for easy washing and drying. Whether you need a comfy place to relax while in the pool or a place to sunbath on the lawn, the Cabo Pool Float is a clever solution that will help you spend more time doing what you love.
Here at Boss Bean Bags, we offer friendly customer service and a wide range of delivery options on all of our products. Along with our famous one year warranty, we also provide international delivery, same-day dispatch, and overnight express delivery on our entire range. While we love serving our residential customers, we also accept large commercial orders from resorts, schools, and anyone else who can benefit from a stylish and comfortable pool beanbag float.
- This pool float is suitable for Indoor & Outdoor use
- Can be used as a traditional beanbag when not on the water
- Can be used in salt water & chlorinated water
- Beans: All of our bean bags are shipped flat without filling.
- Filling: Requires 200 litres of Standard Bean Bag Filling.
- Filling: Available from K-Mart, Target or Big -W
- Inner Liner: This product does not have an inner liner
- Filling Chute: This product has a filling chute
- Material: Olefin
- Drain Fabric: Texlin
- Colour Fastness to Light: Grade 7-8
- UVPF (Ultra Violet Protection Factor): 50+
- Antimicrobial Treated: Yes
- Filled dimensions: 135 x 105 x 25 cm
- Shipping weight: 1.3 kg
- Warranty: One Year
- Fabric Warranty: Five Years
- Country of Origin: China
- Complies with Australian Standards: Yes
- Complies with United States Standards: Yes
- Not suitable for shredded foam filling
Q & A
- Ensure the Chlorine Levels In Your Pool are within Normal Levels
- Remove from Pool when Not In Use
- Hose off any Salt Water or Chlorinated Water After Use
- To avoid mildew keep your beanbag clean and dry completely before storing
- Ensure all the beans are dry prior to Storing
- DRY In Direct Sunlight
- SPOT CLEAN with a damp cloth mild detergent
- DO NOT use products containing bleach
- DO NOT Store When Wet
- DO NOT soak, tumble dry, bleach or dry clean
- DO NOT Leave Your Pool Bean Bag Soaking In Chlorinated Water Continuously
- DO NOT Hang Product on Glass Pool Fences, as this will create the perfect breeding ground for mould
- DO NOT Hang Product from eyelet when wet; the eyelet is not designed to carry the weight of a waterlogged beanbag
- Mould and Mildew are not covered by warranty, as these are a result of misuse